IS/ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems
Benefits of IS/ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems
- Enables organisations to avoid the costly penalties associated with non-compliance with data protection requirements.
- Supports monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving an organisation’s information security management system
- Promotes Compliance with Commercial, Contractual and Legal requirements.
- Continuously Monitor and Prevent risks related to information security.
- Improves Information Security Processes and Strategies.
- Helps in managing information risks such as cyber-attacks, hacks, data leaks or theft.