NITS conducts a large variety of programmes on various subjects at its facilities in Noida campus as well as at its training centers in Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Bhopal, Hyderabad and Jaipur. NITS also conducts programmes ONLINE. These programmes form part of NITS Annual Training Calendar and identified as ‘On-Campus Programmes’. Such programms are open to participation by any interested stakeholder either individually or through nomination by their respective organisations or registering as an individual.
On many occasions, NITS client organizations require training courses customised for their officers/staff and conducted at their premises/online. NITS cater to these requirements by imparting the training at the premises of the clients on request. Such customized programmes conducted on specific request of client organizations at their premises/online are called as ‘Off-Campus Programmes’.
Some of the prestigious clients of NITS for such programmes include Air-India, Indian Railways, Cabinet Secretariat, State Government Departments, NPC, NHPC, NTPC, HAL, BSF, Indian Air Force, Ordnance Factory, Customs and Central Excise, DGCA, LIC, Forensic Science Laboratory, Postal Department and many more.
Following are some of the programmes which are being conducted at NITS:
- Certificate Courses on Assaying and Hallmarking.
- Certificate Courses for Quality Control Personnel in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical and Microbiological streams
- Lead Assessors Courses on Quality Management Systems (as per IS/ISO 9001),Environmental Management Systems (as per IS/ISO 14001),Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (as per IS/ISO 45001), Food Safety Management Systems (as per IS/ISO 22000), etc.
- Awareness programmes/ Documentation/Internal Audit for QMS, EMS, FSMS, OHSMS, EnMS, etc and Integrated Management Systems.
- Training for implementation of Service Quality by Public Service Organizations as per IS 15700.
- Training for Internal Audit for QMS, EMS, FSMS and for Integrated Management Systems.
- Training programmes for Laboratory Quality Management Systems (as per IS/ISO/IEC 17025) and Medical Laboratory Quality Management Systems (as per IS/ISO 15189).
- Training programmes on Measurement Uncertainty and Inter Laboratory Comparison and Proficiency Testing.
- Training programme on Conformity Assessment – General requirement for proficiency testing as per ISO/IEC 17043
- Training programmes for Assaying and Hallmarking Centers
- Training programmes for Standards Developing Organizations and for Technical Committee members
- Training programmes on Consumer Awareness/Consumer protection
- Training Programmes on Certification Procedures for BIS Applicants
- Training Programmes on Product Certification Marks Scheme for Licensees.
- Training Programmes on Compulsory Registration Scheme(CRS) for Electronics and IT Goods for AIRS(Authorized Indian Representatives)
International Training Programmes
NITS is one of the training institutes identified by Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India under, Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) for developing countries.
NITS has been conducting these programmes for developing countries of Asia, Africa, Europe and Latin America every year since 1968.
- International Training Programme on Management Systems
- International training Programme on Standardization and Quality Assurance
- International Training Programme on Laboratory Quality Management Systems