Who can apply
The manufacturers, which have their factory location outside India can apply under FMCS. They shall:
- Ensure conformity of their product(s) to applicable Indian Standard Specifications (ISS).
- have all manufacturing machineries/facilities at their factory premises.
- have all arrangements/equipments in their factory premises for testing of the product(s) as per applicable ISS.
- have competent testing personnel in their lab to test the product(s) as per applicable ISS.
- accept the Scheme of Testing & Inspection (SIT) and Marking Fee.
- accept the Terms & Conditions of licence.
Note: Separate application is required to be submitted for each product/Indian Standard and for each factory location manufacturing premise(s).
Last Updated on January 14, 2021