Benefits of HACCP as per IS 15000
Benefits of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) – IS 15000
- Helps in controlling and reducing significant food hazards to assure the safety of the food supply.
- Facilitates and expedites the issuance of a Health Certificate
- Reduces cost for exporting products, since organisations with Ministry of Health (MOH) HACCP certification are not required to send their products for testing before export.
- Increases market entry worldwide.
- Independent assessment of the organisation’s food safety system based on international standards.
- Competitive advantage over non-certified organisations
- Determination of Critical Control Points in the process to ensure safe food.
Last Updated on November 2, 2021